New River Community College
New River Community College’s associate degree, diploma, and certificate programs are widely recognized for their excellence. Receive a low-cost, quality education. If you see yourself attending a four-year college, consider starting with a two-year program at NRCC. Discover your passion and save money in the process. Graduates can easily transfer to most Virginia four-year colleges to complete their bachelor’s.
- Transfer Admission Agreements with over 20 four-year colleges/universities
- More than 40 different academic programs
- Over 180 different distance-education courses
- Highly-qualified and genuine faculty
- High-quality education at an affordable price
- Many financial aid and scholarship options
Radford is a public university with more than 9,400 students. The university has received national recognition for many of its undergraduate and graduate programs. It serves the commonwealth and the nation through a wide range of academic, cultural, human service, and research programs.
The quaint university is located on a beautiful, 204- acre American classical campus in the City of Radford, along the New River. Radford University offers many opportunities for student engagement, leadership development, and community service.
- 67 bachelor’s degree programs
- 4 bachelor & 11 post-bachelor certificates
- 22 master’s degree programs
- 3 doctoral degree programs
- 1 post-master’s certificate
- Division I member of the NCAA Big South Athletic Conference
- Over 270 clubs/organizations
Virginia Tech Institue and State University
Virginia Tech is a pubic land-grant university with more than 34,000 students. The university has received national and international recognitions for many of it’s undergraduate, graduate, and research programs. It prepares students to be leaders and problem-solvers
The large univeristy is located in Blacksburg, Virginia, a town flooded with local restaurants and culture. The Virginia Tech commnity strives to serve as a force for positive change around the commonwealth, the country, and the world.
- 110 bachelor’s degree programs
- 170 master’s and doctoral degree programs
- Division I member of the NCAA, primarily competing in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC)
- Research portfolio of more than $502-million
- Facilities across the state and around the globe
- Over 700 clubs and organizations